I am really looking forward to this Friday. This Friday, the Dunn's are taking off for McAllen, Tx for a week and I will get to spend that time here with my friends Susi and Yolita. They will be on Spring Break, so I am not sure what the week will look like. I am hoping to get some study time in while I am there. I am really way behind on my studies and need to work harder to catch up on them. I am excited to spend time with my friends, practice my Spanish with them, help them with their English, sleep in, and to get more study time in.
Tomorrow, we are going to drop some meat and cookies of at the Casa Hogar (the name of the Orphanage), and then go home. The rest of the day we will probably be packing. The kids are pretty cute; they are really excited to see their grandparents in McAllen. They will probably be leaving at a litte after noon on Friday and I still need to talk to Susi about how and when I will get to her house that day; maybe I can do that tomorrow:)
No comments:
Post a Comment