Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My First Experience Driving in Mexico!!

The other day I had my first experience driving in a different country. It was really fun. I was so excited to get to drive, not b/c it would give me the experience of driving in another country, but b/c I hadn't driven since January and I love driving and missed it a lot.
It was also probably the most careful I've ever driven too. I guess it was because I was driving someone elses car and because it was a new place for me to be driving in.
Overall it was a great experience and fun to drive again after two months!

2 comments:

  1. Good morning baby. great talking to you last night. i hope that you can figure out your camera. i will try to search what might be wrong. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should write a post on your first experience having your hair done in Mexico! :-)

    Aimee

    ReplyDelete